ADS Survey Mini Prism Reflector Ground Observations Square
|Body||Aluminum||Measure With||Total Station|
|Suits||All Total Stations||Condition||New|
ADS Survey Mini Prism,
Square Survey Mini Prism,
Square mini prism survey
ADSmini113 Square Road Monitoring Mini Survey Prism Reflector for Ground Observations
|Measure with||Total Station|
|Suits||All total stations|
1. Because your safety matters! The ADSmini113 road monitoring prism is designed to be installed on active traffic roads, where it would be hazardous for personnel to be working.
2. Road safety for both the surveyor and motorists were the primary concerns during the design process of the product.
3. A highly accurate copper coated prism is encased in virtually indestructible polymer, with gradual case gradients to facilitate frequent or continual vehicle movements over it in a non-obtrusive and safe manner.
4. Measurement to the prism from the total station is facilitated by a wide funnel opening.
5. The prism unit could be installed and secured via 4 survey nails.
6. The unit is very robust, waterproof, and designed to cope with continual heavy rolling of vehicle wheels over it, without being a hazard to the vehicles or the surveyor.
- Safe for vehicles to travel over it even at high speeds
- Eliminates danger for surveyors and motorists, where a road survey is required
- Recommended installations: 4x Survey nails
- Prisms with a 17.8mm diameter in a wedge-shaped aluminum
- Plate inserted as well as to the edge of the road marking
- Plate can be fixed with special adhesive on to the pavement
- Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 3 cm
- Weighs 0.34 kg