Retro Reflective Survey Mini Prism 12.7mm Retro Reflective Prism
|Model||ADSmini12.7-1||Black Base Size||100*35mm|
|Prism Diameter||Φ12.7mm||Color||Red And Black|
12.7mm Survey Mini Prism,
Retro Reflective Survey Mini Prism,
12.7mm retro reflective prism
ADSmini12.7-1 45 Degree Optical Retro Reflective Mini Monitoring Prism Single Sided for Railway Track Surveying
|Black Base Size||100*35mm|
|Color||Red and Black|
- Leosurvey dual angled retro retro mini prism sites on an angled mounting plate for unmistakable measuring points.
- Used for monitoring of railway tracks, bridges and tunnel constructions.
- Suitable for short-range monitoring of difficult locations.
- This angled retro mini prism can take measurements from a distance without the need to close roads by permanently mounting the prism.
- Measurement and monitoring from almost any angle
- Works with all ATR instruments
Package: 1pc/inner box
When selecting a Surveying Prism, consider the offset, the thread size, and the size of the prism itself. When working with Total Stations that require a target or reflector, a Surveying Prism is a must-have. Some Prisms are used on the top of a Prism Pole, while some are made to be mounted to the top of a Tripod. Most Surveyors Prisms have a 5/8 x 11 thread size although some use adapters instead of threads such as the Leica / Swiss-type adapter. Mini stake-out type prism is smaller in diameter which allows the user to get close to a wall or building to get the shot or stake out.
Monitoring Prisms are installed on structures such as buildings, tunnel walls, bridge piers, railroad tracks, or pavement. Changes in the positions of monitoring prisms indicate movement of the structure.
Control Prisms are installed at stable locations outside the zone of influence. Measurements of control prisms are used to adjust for changes in the position of the AMTS itself.