Telescopic Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole 2.22m Gps Rover Pole
|Inner Tube||Aluminum||Outer Tube||Carbon Fiber|
|Contraction Length||1250mm||Extension Length||2220mm|
|Net Weight||1.1Kg||Pole Diameter||32.8mm|
Telescopic Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole,
2.22m Carbon Fibre Telescopic Pole,
Telescopic gps rover pole
Telescopic Carbon Fiber Pole with 5/8“screw for GNSS Extends to 2.22m
|Outer Tube||Carbon Fiber|
1. Optional Locking pin and holes
2. Two adjustable sections
3. Suitable for any brands of GNSS system to support GNSS receivers.
4. With 5/8’’*11 Thread.
5. Outer tube is made of high quality carbon fiber and inner tube in aluminum alloy.
6. Figures and graduation marks on pole are engraved by LASER machine. They are chemical reaction of laser spectroscopy and aluminum which insures extremely clear, wearable and unfading.
7. The entire process of carving (including zero positioning) is automatically made, ensuring the high accuracy of graduation.
8. Inner carrying package with cushion pad which will better protect the poles
A. The Leosurvey Quick Change Carbon Fiber Pole is designed to fit all GNSS antennas to aid surveying professionals with their mounting needs.
B. Featuring a Twist-Lock with Vial locking mechanism, it provides a 18-minute vial to ensure precision while allowing quick conversion to another application.
C. This GNSS pole is constructed of 32.8mm diameter black, carbon fiber for superior durability. It is composed of two adjustable sections and is equipped with a soft, rubber knob lock that securely extends or retracts the pole.
D. For additional stability, it also offers optional locking pin and holes to guarantee steady and non-slip use.
E. Graduation is not printed or knife carved (which will be easily got faded) but engraved by laser. This will largely guarantee the accuracy of graduation and increase the service life.
1pc/inner carrying bag (with cushion); 1bag/box; 10 boxes/carton