Mini 102 Prism Pole Bubble Level 5x11 Mini Prism Set
|Color||Red And Black||Holder||Metal|
|Thread||5/8” X 11 Female||Plumb Bob||Yes|
|Condition||New||Bubble||Circular In Cental|
mini 102 prism pole bubble level,
5x11 prism pole bubble level,
5x11 Mini Prism Set
ADSmini102-A Mini Prism Set with Central Bubble for Surveying Total Stations
|Color||Red and Black|
|Thread||5/8” x 11 female|
1. Metal holder with fish eye bubble
2. Dual sided target
3. 5/8” x 11 female thread.
4. Prism with target holder
5. S hook and U bracket
6. With Soft bag package
7. With set parts
8. With carrying bag
Optical Survey Prism Installation
Monitoring prisms should be installed using the following guidelines:
- Attached to a rigid structure that is sufficiently stiff as to not move through a single monitoring cycle
- Located to minimize the effects of temperature and radiant heat on a target
- Installed with clear sight lines back to the total station
- Avoid sight lines that require shooting through a fence or another mesh
- Avoid sight lines shooting just past corners which can cause refraction
- Avoid sight lines that include a source of heat that can cause a heat shimmer
Types optical survey prisms
- Mini prisms are cheap and reliable, and are a good multi purpose prism for short to mid range measurements.
- 360 prisms are simple to use for sharing prisms in a multi station network and all angles have a shared center.
- Dual prisms are reliable shared prisms with shared centers. They are less expensive than 360 prisms, but have to be aimed at each total station in a network.
- Full size reference survey prisms are ideal for high range precision monitoring and can be used to calibrate a monitoring network