Yellow Surveying Reflector Prism 60mm With Snow Rain Shelter
|M8 Or 5/8''
|Long Range Measurement
Surveying Reflector Prism 60mm,
Yellow Surveying Reflector Prism,
M8 Internal Surveying Reflector Prism
60mm Large Surveying Refelector Prism 2500m Range with Snow Rain Shelter Leica GPR112
GPR112 Monitoring-Mining Prism with M8 internal threat in the back for direct mounting and 5/8‘’ adapter.
|Long range measurements
1. For monitoring
2. With rain shelter
3. M8 or 5/8’’ threaded bolts
4. Built-in filter
5. Range 2,500m (8,200ft)
6. Large Diameter
- 60 mm long-range mining & prism monitoring
- Mounting kit with 5/8" and M8 adapters
- Weather shield to protect front of prism from rain, dust & snow
GDZ112 Rain Shelter for GPR112
Rain shelter for monitoring prism GPR112. Full availability of the prism even in rainy and snowy conditions. The rain shelter protects the prism front against rain drops, snow and dust.
Mounting set GHT112 for GPR112
Rain shelter GDZ112
Other prisms available:
Optical Surveying Reflector Prism Applications
Surveying reflector prisms are used by surveyors and engineers to measure the change in position of a target that is assumed to be moving. Survey prisms are used for a wide range of monitoring applications including:
- Rail Monitoring
- Settlement Monitoring
- Displacement Monitoring
- Deformation Monitoring
- Convergence Monitoring
Types of Optical Survey Prisms
- Mini prisms are cheap and reliable, and are a good multi purpose prism for short to mid range measurements.
- 360 prisms are simple to use for sharing prisms in a multi station network and all angles have a shared center.
- Dual prisms are reliable shared prisms with shared centers. They are less expensive than 360 prisms, but have to be aimed at each total station in a network.
- Full size reference survey prisms are ideal for high range precision monitoring and can be used to calibrate a monitoring network
Leosurvey provides a wide range of total station survey prisms for every application. Our premium quality prisms have been rigorously tested and are trusted by our customers to provide reliable and accurate measurements on large construction projects. The optical survey prisms we provide can be used with any brand of total station including Topcon, Sokkia, Leica Geosystems, Trimble Geospatial, Nikon and GeoMax.